Premiere Pro Creator Camp
Creator Camp is now accepting applications for the following cohorts:
- Premiere Pro Creator Camp: July 19th, 2021
- Creator Camp Advanced: June 7th, 2021
The creative bootcamp to accelerate your content creator career.
At Adobe, we are putting creators first and want to be a part of your success story. Once a quarter, we offer Premiere Pro Creator Camp and Creator Camp Advanced for creators with a lot of potential for growth. For this select group, we offer training on video editing in Premiere Pro, as well as ways to round out their creative skillset and accelerate their career journey through coaching on things like branding, monetization, understanding analytics, and more.
The goal of Premiere Pro Creator Camp is to help you in the (sometimes daunting) transition into professional tools and the world of full-time content creation.
The goal of Creator Camp Advanced is to go deeper into video editing and collaboration for those we are more advanced creators or have been through Premiere Pro Creator Camp.
As a member of Creator Camp, you get access to:
- Exclusive pre-recorded and live training sessions with a professional editor to teach you how to use Premiere Pro to it's fullest potential, including deep dives on color grading, audio, motion graphics, and more
- Access to our top trainers to answer questions whenever they come up for you
- A community of other content creator peers who are also learning Premiere Pro
- 6-months free of Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Premiere Rush, and more) to get you started
- 2-month premium membership to Skillshare with a curated content list to help round our your creative skillset
- Opportunity to secure a sponsored video from Adobe during pitch week (not included in Creator Camp Advanced)
So, what's the commitment on your end?
In order for you to get the most out of the program and not fall behind, you should plan on watching one 45-60 minute video lesson a week, attending at least one 1-hour live session a week, and some additional time spent practicing in Premiere Pro (the amount will entirely depend on your comfort level with video editing and how much practice you need).
Community is a key component of Creator Camp, so we also expect you to take full advantage of the Slack network of peers and mentors. The ability to connect with other creators and learn alongside them is huge. Use this as an opportunity to build relationships and a network of other creators.
Please Note: We will determine which program you qualify for based on your application.